The mission of the County Risk Sharing Authority (CORSA) is to provide members with comprehensive property and liability coverage and high quality Risk Management Services at a stable and competitive cost.
CORSA’s Mission Statement will be achieved through the following objectives:
- Utilize the highest standards of ethics, oversight, and transparency in all processes and decisions.
- Offer property and liability coverage that is specifically designed to meet the unique and changing needs of Ohio County Government.
- Provide a stable, financially secure, and competitive risk financing system.
- Provide specialized, professional claim administration and litigation management services.
- Provide comprehensive loss control and loss prevention services.
- Promote retention of members and program growth that best serves the long term interests of CORSA members.
CORSA’s Vision Statement
To be the leader in providing Ohio counties with exceptional value, service and protection of assets.