- Attend minimum of two service meetings per year with either Commissioners or designated contact, to discuss current developments and issues
- Collection of data for renewal and processing of renewal application.
- Provide general insurance and risk management advice and information to the CORSA Program.
- Be an advocate of the benefits of CORSA membership.
- Attend CORSA Renewal Meeting in Columbus.
- Attend CORSA Annual Meeting in Columbus.
- Attend CORSA Annual Agents Meeting in Columbus.
- Respond promptly to requests for information and questions from county officials and employees.
- Establish claim handling procedures, and assist with claim issues if requested.
- Confirm with county the nature and extent of involvement with County’s Loss Control and Risk Management activities.